Jake’s Old City Grill is a casual-upscale dining facility with a comprehensive martini and wine list. The menu provides a classic, yet updated selection of steaks, chops, seafood, poultry, pasta and vegetarian entrees paired with dynamic presentation and gracious service.
The property accommodates nearly a hundred patrons in the main room and an additional 40 in an intimate space that may also be used for private or special event functions. Jake’s is open for both lunch and dinner The sophisticated décor reflects its Victorian era and early-Saginaw heritage in a warm and comfortable fashion. The expansive sidewalk windows that overlook the bustling historic business district is unmatched in both its visual energy and “see and be seen” dynamics that have a very metropolitan feel about it.
Jake’s Old City Grill is located at 100 South Hamilton Street (at Court) in the center of historic Old Saginaw City; long known as an entertainment destination in the tri-counties. This “landmark” three-story property was constructed in 1867 and is historically rich, having been located on the Northeast quadrant of the original 1823 “Fort Saginaw” site.
The atmosphere, Service and Food is Top-Rate. Saginaw’s best place to dine!… - M. Vershon
Jake’s is the perfect place for a business-to-business luncheon meeting, refreshing cocktails after a long day or just a great dinner with family or friends. The sophisticated décor reflects the building’s Victorian style architecture and its early Saginaw heritage in a warm, comfortable and unpretentious fashion. The expansive sidewalk windows that overlook this bustling historic business district is unmatched in both its visual energy and the “see and be seen” dynamics that have a truly metropolitan feel about it.
Jake’s accommodates a hundred guests in the main room and an additional 50 in an intimate space that may also be used for private or special-event functions. Jake’s Old City Grill is proudly presented by the Barrera Family and has received many local, regional and national awards since opening in 2006.